The gym, abdominal routines, shake to eliminate fat from the abdomen … They may be effective methods, however, if you are looking for something quiet and that gives good results; Then try these yoga postures to work your abdomen.
Yoga has the virtue of developing flexibility and stimulating peace of mind. But it also has excellent positions to strengthen various parts of the body, including the abdominals.
Take note of the following yoga postures to mark and exercise your abs:
The term Vasisthasana yoga postures come from Sanskrit and can be translated as prosperous. It is a posture that calls for abundance, serenity, love and mental power. To do it follow the steps:
- Make a sideboard, your whole body should be straight.
- Lift up the arm that is not resting on the floor.
- Direct your eyes up.
- Hold the position for at least 30 seconds.
2. Paripurna Navasana
This is a yoga posture to work your abdomen effectively, it also improves balance and gives strength to the lower back, it also relieves stress and reduces digestion problems. Follow the following steps to put it into practice:
- Sit with your legs straight and your back straight.
- Rest your hands on the ground and lean your torso a little backward while you raise your legs, you should be in a ‘V’ shape.
- Extend your hands on each side forward.
- Keep your posture as much as possible, do not forget to concentrate the energy in the abdomen.
If you like to change your diet plane, here some easy diet plans that you need according to your goals.
The Kumbhakasana pose works the entire abdominal area and also tests the balance and strength of the arms. This position in any training is called ‘ iron ‘, to put it into practice applies the following written:
- Put your hands and knees on the floor, make sure your shoulders are aligned with your knees.
- Keep your eyes on the ground following the line of the column, that is, your back is completely like a board.
- The fingers of your hands should be separated, avoid raising the hips.
- Stretch your knees and hold your posture for at least 20
4. Ardha Purvottanasana
This posture is characterized by having a ‘table’ shape. In addition, it activates the heart chakra, promotes emotional stability and alleviates fears. To do it, follow the following steps:
- Lie on your back, contracting your abdomen.
- Bend your knees until your feet are completely on the ground. Your feet should not be together but separated to the width of your shoulders.
- Bend your elbows and rest your hands on the ground.
- Now raise your hips and stretch your elbows upward.
- Hold the posture for 30 seconds.
Bitilasana is an excellent yoga position to stretch the back and firm up the abdominal muscles. This is the pose of the cow, relaxes the mind and promotes body coordination. Put it into practice with the following instructions:
- Rest your knees and hands on the ground.
- Keep elbows stretched and knees spaced hip-width
- Arches the back sinking the abdomen down.
- Relax your back and then arch it back.
- Hold for 10 seconds, then relax your back and repeat.
This position stretches the tendons and helps tone the abdomen. It also fights anxiety and depression. To do it do the following:
- Sit with your back straight and your legs extended.
- Raise your arms and lean forward hugging your legs.
- It is significant that during the whole process you keep your back straight and add the abdomen.
- Return to the starting position without touching the ground with your hands.
- Do 10
Virabhadrasana is translated from Sanskrit as the pose of the ‘hero’ or the ‘warrior’; It is wonderful for the abdomen because much of the energy to maintain the posture is concentrated in that area. The execution is as follows:
- Place one leg in front of the other.
- Flex the front leg and keep the other stretched.
- Now, extend your arms upward with your palms facing inward.
- Hold the position for one minute.
Yoga has many benefits for body and soul. It is a good way to work your abdomen and also other parts of the body such as the arms and back. Come into connection with yourself, try these yoga postures to have a heart attack!