Well-groomed, shiny hair, smooth, matte skin, a radiant smile, and shining eyes – this is how we imagine a truly beautiful woman. Nasolabial folds will spoil even the most beautiful face. Of course, wrinkles are not the best decoration for a woman’s face. And the deep folds on the face, directed from two sides of the nose to the mouth, which can appear at any age, will give it a sullen and not very attractive expression.
The most important factor in the appearance of wrinkles on the face of scientists and doctors called age. In older people, the facial muscles are weakened and are no longer able to hold the cheeks, which descend, forming ugly creases between the lips and the nose. If the nasolabial folds appeared at the age of about 40 years, this is quite normal and expected, but, unfortunately, they can appear at a very young, even young age.
- Overly active mimicry;
- features of the structure of the face;
- bad habits;
- dry skin;
- lack of care;
- illiterate facial care;
- poor circulation;
- unhealthy diet;
- an unhealthy regime, lack of sleep;
- “sedentary work;
- frequent stay in a stuffy, hot room;
- age fading skin.
Gradually, due to these and other factors, there are at first inconspicuous indentations in the form of two strips in the nose area that go to the edges of the lips, but over time they become more and deeper.
Home cosmetology against wrinkles
Effectively remove or smooth deep nasolabial folds in several ways:
- at home: with the help of tonics, masks, and compresses;
- with the help of a home or professional massage;
- doing special exercises;
- using yoga;
- injection methods;
- getting rid of bad habits;
Of course, at home to tighten the face, give it shine and freshness harder and longer than with hyaluronic shots or deep chemical peels. But the risks in the use of “home methods” are much less. If you correctly select the mask and do them regularly, without missing or forgetting, the result will be noticeable after only one or two months. It is possible to get rid of deep folds quickly and for a long time only with the help of fillers.
The most suitable and effective products for masks:
- honey mixed with well-whipped egg white;
- egg white and lemon juice;
- gelatin in different variations with lemon juice, high-quality vegetable oil, whipped egg white;
- jojoba oil;
- warm tea;
- homemade sour cream / cream;
- ice cubes (preferably herbal);
- fruit applications.
Important! Do not use products that your body may react to an allergic reaction. The first time hold the mask for 2-3 minutes. Over time, time can be increased to half an hour or even forty minutes. The frequency of use depends on the condition of the skin and the availability of free time.
How to get rid of nasolabial folds?
You can remove nasolabial folds at home with the help of special exercises. This method is considered to be one of the best since it does not require any investments (the purchase of products or the purchase of a subscription to the hall). You will need a little time and a lot of desire. Daily activities will reduce the depth of the folds, smooth the face and make it younger and more attractive.
- Saying the letter “o”, press the corners of your mouth with your index fingers and try to raise and lower your upper lip. Extending lips, hold them with your fingers to create tension. Repeat the exercise about 10 times. The number of times can be increased daily.
- Clenching teeth tightly, you need to smile, completely exposing them. In this position, lift the upper lip up as far as it turns out. Rhythmically move the upper lip up and down. This should feel the tension. Repeat the exercise about 10 times. The number of times can be increased daily.
- As if “pulling the lips on the teeth”, we fix the upper lip with three fingers. Trying to lower it, holding it with your fingers and resisting. Repeat the exercise about 10 times. The number of times can be increased daily.
All these manipulations with the face must be performed regularly. It is desirable 2-3 times a day or at least in the morning and in the evening. Thus, blood circulation is improved, muscles are strengthened, skin tone improves, collagen metabolism increases, the face becomes more elastic, and nasolabial folds are smoothed.
Medicine and its methods of getting rid of wrinkles
Plastic medicine does not stand still. Today, the fair sex can quickly tighten their face, not bothering themselves with exercises, masks, compresses, and other folk remedies, preparing them at home after a busy day. Not always a modern woman has the time and desire for this. Sometimes deep folds and wrinkles need to be removed very quickly – before an important event or solemn event. Then age creams, serums, masks and other effective medical methods of wrinkle removal will come in handy:
- injections of hyaluronic acid in the rim of the lips;
- contour correction.
These methods quickly and permanently relieve women from even deep wrinkles and folds. But they have many contraindications and procedures can be done only in proven, well-proven clinics with competent and experienced specialists. Some of them are very, very expensive. Such procedures are contraindicated in any inflammatory processes on the face, during lactation, during pregnancy, if there is a problem of blood clotting and in many other cases.
Each procedure should be previously discussed with a specialist to calculate all the risks and possible unpleasant consequences. Be careful! Do not apply to untested and incompetent cosmetologists, do not allow them to use expired products to save on the procedure, do not trust your face to beginners without education and experience in cosmetology.
Work on yourself, competently, daily care for your face and body, take yourself in any mood and in any way, and be happy!
You may also like 5 Best Health Benefits of Beef Protein Snacks